Mobile Mama Therapy is a specifically designed counseling service for women in any stage of motherhood. It is the mission of our therapists to thoughtfully meet each client with empathy and skill. Our therapists are extensively trained in perinatal mental health with an emphasis in mindfulness training and cognitive behavioral therapy. Initial counseling appointments take place in our office with optional home visits during the precious time right before and after baby is born.
If you are a new mom or a mother of multiple children counseling will help you to:
- Slow down and connect with yourself on your journey through motherhood and in relation to yourself.
- Establish and strengthen your support systems (a life line for mothers)
- Receive appropriate screenings and referrals for PMAD’s (perinatal mood and anxiety disorders)
- Learn and practice mindfulness strategies as well as body and breath awareness to maintain emotional and physical health
- Develop a routine of robust self care
- Develop the cognitive strategies to support a healthy pregnancy laying the groundwork for a healthy postpartum period.
- Process the birth experience
- Process through any grief and loss
- Prepare for the postpartum year
Contact Mobile Mama Therapy to set up your initial appointment (360) 393-5114.