Mobile Mama Therapy is committed to providing exceptional counseling services for women through their winding journeys of motherhood. We are excited to announce that we are looking to hire two Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) and/or Associates (LMHCA’s) full time to join our team.
We are interested in counselors who want to work exclusively within the perinatal period including issues surrounding conception and fertility, pregnancy, traumatic birth, baby loss, adjustment to motherhood, attachment, perinatal mood and anxiety disorders (PMADs), and parenting. Mobile Mama Therapy will provide extensive perinatal mental health training and supervision for the new employees.
Ideally the candidate will have training in:
- Experience in the Perinatal Mental Health Field
- Evidence Based Trauma Treatment
- CBT, DBT or IBT Training
- Lifespan Integration Therapy Training (or a willingness to get training)
- Lived Experience
- Telehealth capacity and when in person service resumes 1-2 days in the office
Additional details – Employee will:
- Start by working part time 10-15 client hours week via telehealth
- Move towards full time 20 – 30 client hours a week starting late spring onward
- Salary based on training and experience with regular increases
- WA State Family and Medical Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly stipend towards CEUs after 3 months
- Retirement plan after 1 year
- Expert Group and Individual Supervision
- Flexible schedule
- Kind, creative and compassionate work environment and team
If you are interested, please email [email protected] with “PMH Therapist” in subject line. Please include cover letter indicating your interest in working with Mobile Mama and current resume.
Please call with any questions (360) 393-5114