Mobile Mama Therapy is committed to providing exceptional counseling services for women through their winding journey of motherhood.
We are excited to announce that we are expanding (again) and we are looking to hire two LMHC’s or LMHCA’s in the next few months.
We are interested in counselors who want to work exclusively with the perinatal period including issues surrounding conception and fertility, pregnancy, traumatic birth, baby loss, adjustment to motherhood, attachment, Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs), and parenting. We will provide extensive perinatal mental health training and supervision for the new employee(s).
Ideally the candidate will have training in:
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Trauma informed therapeutic approaches
- Lifespan Integration Therapy (or a willingness to get training)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Additional details – Employee will:
- Start by working part time 10-15 client hours week via telehealth
- Move towards full time 20 – 30 client hours a week starting late spring onward
- Wage based on experience and training with regular increases
- Paid Time Off
- WA State Family and Medical Leave
- Monthly stipend towards CEUs after 3 months
- Retirement plan after 1 year
- Regular Group and Individual Supervision based on level and need
- Flexible scheduling
- Kind, creative and compassionate work environment
If you are interested, please send a letter of intent and your resume to [email protected]
Please call with any questions (360) 393-5114